View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #23
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I've had updates to both Amazon and Kobo books. Lord of the Rings was the one from Kobo. They absolutely do update them when there is a new copy available.
So i don't have to ask them like i do on Amazon? Because i'm sure on Amazon they only update if you ask them to.
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote