View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
produlo, member of the forum on onyx-boox.ru to flash his book firmware 20120518 from Chinese forum. Firmware definitely not for the screen HD. His book looks like this:

Question: How can he reset the screen, as flashing on stock firmware does not help

I would say he has currently not a lot of options but contact his local service. Since i62 is a new device he could get replacement (or repair) on warranty.
We in EU just start to distribute i62HD and don't have that much of experience with that device. The regular firmware works just fine as is.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote