View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Forum Navigation Menu

This is probably a question for Alexander:

First of all, thank you for all the hard work in maintaining this forum.
Second, is it possible to add the forum navigation menu at the bottom of each thread (in addition to the way it is setup now at the top)?
Every time I read a thread till the end and want to go back to the forum, I have to scroll all the way back to the top for the menu. It's not that hard , takes only a few second, but for long threads it is inconvenient.
Some other forums that I frequent have this feature, so I thought: why not here? If it is not possible/takes a long time to implement - don't bother. but if not, why not?

And to all my fellow boarders: Would you find such a feature useful? a bit? not at all?
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote