View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #37
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverClothe View Post
No, actually. The Onyx (and Neo), Edge, and some others do not have their own forums. You are right on the Pocketbook though.
Well actually Sony, who I also mentioned has two forums.... and the etc .... was pointing to the fact there are many others. As far as Onyx and Neo and Edge.... those should be in the "Other devices" forum, which is where I started a thread on the MS Courier simply because....well....it was an other device. The point is very few actually pay attention to the forum titles, and posting something about the iPad is no different than the many postings of other products in the News and Commentary forum. It does not bother me at all, except that to single out one brand to strictly enforce the rules....is at least worth questioning.
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote