View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #138
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Yes, the 2 files would have been enough. Renaming the file is not going to change bold to italic or regular. Not sure what happens with other fonts, but in the case of Comic Sans it works. For some fonts that have completely different looking italics it might not work, or look strange. Have not actually tried to only use regular and bold on fonts that do have all 4 styles ( reg, bold, italic, bold-italic).
When I first installed the Amasis fonts that I used on my other Kindle they weren't linked together. On the other Kindles they don't have to be named the same Font Family. What happen was the default font compensated for the missing Bold and Bold Italic. Once I linked all them to the same family then it worked but if you have missing parts of a family you should see Caecilia's font where the missing parts are.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote