View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #21688
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
You might want to start writing down the 'triggers' that you notice... the things that set off the desire to smoke. Like; having a drink with a friend, getting off of public transportation, or out of the car, every night right after finishing a good meal, the once-a-year after-sex cigarette, etc., etc. Some of the triggers I found for me were really surprising, and helped me avoid them later on when I was really on shaky ground. I STILL will never understand what triggered the cravings I used to get when I was 30 meters under water scuba diving...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote