View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #102
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Well back to my problem with that app from XXXX. Since it was acting flakey I deregistered to clear everything.

No better solutions were to be found here. So back to square one.

I am not, repeat not, putting any more apps that are not from Amazon. Just for this reason. Okay I have screen dim, and Moon +, but that is all. I repeat this for my benefit I have to restrain from loading more apps.
I learn the hard way not to put apps on unless they were tried and tested. I only have a hand full of apps on my Fire. Lots of apps on my SGP5 though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote