View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #27
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@Morkl,

This seems to be working OK now A couple of (probably dumb) questions, please.

Firstly, after the update I have some new files in int.mem
  1. dir - /updates
  2. file - PRS-T1 Updater.package
  3. file - script.log
I'm assuming item 3 can be deleted. Are items 1 and 2 now part of the firmware or are they temp files which can also be deleted?

Secondly, when I open a book I now get the choice to select either the new modified reader app or the original Sony app. If I chose the option to set the new app as default, would I be able to reverse the decision afterwards or would I need to use the restore package then reinstall the mod to get the either/or choice back?

Once again, many thanks for your efforts, karma heading your way
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote