View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #47
belden
Enthusiast
belden has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.belden has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.belden has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2 (US)
6 For $6

I checked my Kindle this morning and found the offer for the Audible 6 books for $6 offer. I had the details emailed to me. Here is what the email says:

Get 6 months of AudibleListener Gold Membership for just $6 and enjoy an Audible book per month.

You'll receive a credit for a free Audible book* every month during your membership as well as 30% off any audiobook purchased without a credit, free daily subscription to The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal and other member-exclusive sales and promotions.

Clicking on the link in the email takes you to a signup page at Audible with the following fine print:

Limit one discounted membership per Kindle with Special Offers customer. You must have or open an account on Audible.com to participate. If you sign up for this discounted membership and are a current member of one of Audible's AudibleListener membership plans, your current Audible membership plan will terminate as of the date you sign up for the discounted membership.

Unfortunately when I tried to sign up I got an error message. I emailed Audible support and they told me that the offer won't actually go live until May 23rd so I'll have to wait until then to sign up.
belden is offline   Reply With Quote