View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #23
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevdeforges View Post
I haven't had any problems buying books from Kobo - though I have noticed that when I download my purchases, they show up in the Sony Reader Library software rather than in ADE, so perhaps it is relying on the location settings for my Reader (set to US). (They do show me prices in US $)
That seems to be an option that got added in one of the last few updates to the sony desktop software, epub with drm no longer have to be loaded via the adobe software, which makes sense given that sony have switched over to that for their own store now.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote