View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 08:03 PM   #8
vvv
Zealot
vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.vvv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iLiad, Librie, REB1100, GEB2150, GEB1150, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle
I'll keep experimenting, and see if I can figure out some solution for footnotes other than manual editing.
The manual editing is simple and fast (one just needs to mark a note block):
double-click on the first note, shift+click on the last note, then -> Format -> mark note block.

You do not need to mark note block (blocks) if:
1. The book has the anchors (A-tags) related to the notes and their links only (no linked TOC, etc).
2. All the notes are located at the end of the book.

Sorry,I forgot to write about this restriction in the help.

If you are not sure about notes and their locations, all the anchor's structure can be checked with Edit -> "notes and links". Choosing the options in "show" dropbox, you can analize all the types of bookmarks and links.
To see where a note/link is located, just double-click on the corresponding item.
If you want a clean book, kill all the anchors shown with options "bad notes", "empty notes", "empty links".
vvv is offline   Reply With Quote