View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 06:52 AM   #65
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Ebooks already do go out of print. Eg look for ebook editions of Ellis Peters' "Brother Cadfael" series today and you won't find them, but you could have bought them a couple of months ago. That's why, if I come across a book or a series which interests me, I buy it. If I don't, there's no guarantee it'll be available when I want to read it.
Here, here HarryT. Cordwainer Smith was the same way. You could buy his complete works (in two volumes) a couple of years ago, now you can't.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote