View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #37719
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I'm sorry but I must oppose you, Empoohror. I shall stand in your way as you attempt to take over the threadiverse. I shall use my sword to protect the innocent residents of the thread so that they may live happy, free, and productive lives.

I have minions of my own, ones who shall defeat your minions! My butterscotch brownie forces shall decimate your chicken minion forces 100 times leaving only a small percentage of what they were before.

The first task my minions have accomplished is to bring me the win. I'm thankful for that and I intend to reward them with a nice meal of chicken minions.
Hmmm .... Oh great 5W ... I think we have our first target!
Loose the minions!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote