View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #37717
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Why yes, , that sounds very attractive .... and possibly fun .... Empoohor ....

Summon the minions!

[want to lead the forces oh great ninja lizard?]
I'm sorry but I must oppose you, Empoohror. I shall stand in your way as you attempt to take over the threadiverse. I shall use my sword to protect the innocent residents of the thread so that they may live happy, free, and productive lives.

I have minions of my own, ones who shall defeat your minions! My butterscotch brownie forces shall decimate your chicken minion forces 100 times leaving only a small percentage of what they were before.

The first task my minions have accomplished is to bring me the win. I'm thankful for that and I intend to reward them with a nice meal of chicken minions.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote