View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #29
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I'll have to keep an eye on your reading list if you're posting it because I should read a few more Canadian authors. This year I read Douglas Coupland, Steven Galloway and Edward Riche.
Definitely! I'll try to stay on top of listing them. Also, if you're interested, check out my Goodreads profile (in my siggy). I have a CanLit shelf that I've been keeping track of my reads on.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote