View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #22
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraPony View Post
The goal I am setting for myself however is to read 50% Canadian content. At one point I considered doing an all-CanLit year, but I knew I would be cutting myself off from some other books that I wanted. So, 50% is a goal that I am comfortable with!
Are you affiliated with the CRTC?

I don't read enough Canadian content either, but given that Canada's population is somewhere around 0.5% of the world population, I don't feel bad that I've only put 3 of the 26 goal books I have on my list from Canada.

I usually only read about 20 books a year so 26 is still a healthy number. You can find the list on Goodreads or here.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote