View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:23 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkbythesea View Post
How come when I change the "save template" under "saving books" tab, it does not change the folder structure. Is there something else I need to do?

I changed the "save template" string to:
{tags}/{series}/{authors}/{title}

I wouldnt care, because on the desktop I use Calibre to broswer my collection, but the reader I use on my windows mobile device requires a specific folder structure.
First, the Save template under Saving books is used when you use the Save to Disk feature.

I tried it and I got the following result.

Code:
\Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Witches\Elemental Witches\Anya Bast\Witch Heart.epub
It seems to combine all tags for a given book into one directory but the rest worked as expected.

Are you using the Save to Disk feature?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote