View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 03:00 PM   #38
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
It's not a defect. It's apparent on any eink reader I've ever used, be it Kindle, Kobo or Nook.

As I said, most people seem to be completely blind to it for some strange reason... but I can't not see it. Possibly it's my eyes that are defective.
I did a quick Google search and (apparently) there is an add-in to set up page refresh the page on these Nooks, so apparently you're not alone. I think all my modern eReaders are set to "never refresh."

Found the little video (but not the discussion about it yet)...

https://vimeo.com/341652208

It looks like it's using KoReader, however.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote