View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:35 AM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
David Weber's Honorverse - Starting with ON BASILISK STATION, 14 novels (and counting) and back-filling with a few short stories afterwards he is chronicling the life and times of the premier military officer of her era, starting with her middie cruise to her leading role in a galaxy-wide epochal war.
This is a good series. Unfortunately I burned out (twice) after book 9 and all of the short stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Lynn Asprin's - Myth Adventures - 19 volumes and a great comic series of fantasy comedy-adventure starring Skeeve, a magician's apprentice turned demon's apprentice. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythAdventures
19? I only have 12. I guess I have some shopping to do....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, 14 novels to date as well as an anthology containing 10 short stories and a novella. Also at least half a dozen short stories in other mixed collections.

Excellent, excellent series!! My favorite character isn't even human, but I love him dearly.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote