View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #12
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I couldn't live without auto correct on a touch device. On the KF1 is works great.

I use Swiftkey 3 keyboard on my other android devices. It has the best auto correct I've seen. It actually learns from you so it can even predict your words. It does an amazing job. I seldom have to type more than two letters and the word is there. I know the KF doesn't allow you to change keyboards but the one on the KF isn't bad. I actually like the layout.
I'll have to check out Swiftkey 3 keyboard. the keyboard on my Motorola Atrix is terrible when it comes auto correct. It is too easy to not realize that it is suggesting a word and then I end up with an unrelated word(s) in nearly every sentence. I spent more time deleting its suggestions and correcting that damn auto correct than typing in the first place. I also sent out a lot of nonsense text messages and Facebook posts before I realized how badly it was screwing up my messages! So I turned it off. The auto correct on the Fire HD looks much better than the crap on my Moto. But then most things on the Motorola are crap!