View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 12:36 PM   #15
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
I agree that the Kindle, as a device, is pretty bad looking and I was sure that I would dislike using it for that reason alone. But since I got it a month ago the looks have become irrelevant: I am looking at the text I am reading, not the device. Looks and allure are, to be sure, important, but the Kindle's appearance has had little effect on its utility and that is what is crucial. Of course, I use a MotoQ and have for almost 2 years, and as you all know it is certainly no beauty either.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote