View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #462
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarajaner View Post
Is it now no longer possible to strip the DRM to be able to read library books on a Kindle? I really don't even know what stripping the DRM means , but I understand it's what I nd to do to be able to read ebooks from my library on my Kindle. I just got my Kindle for Xmas and I'd really love to be able to read Ebooks from the library. Could anyone help me with this?
Thanks!
No, you do not have to strip DRM to read library books on your Kindle.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote