View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tish View Post
Hi, I am new to Mobileread. I am interested in buying a reader. The more research I do the more confused I am getting.

Does anyone know how much it cost to replace the battery in the Kindle 2. What is the life of the battery.
If the battery become defective within the first year of ownership it will be replaced for free under the warranty. If the battery goes bad after the warranty expires, it will cost $59 to replace by sending it in to Amazon (there are no other alternatives at this time but there could be in the future).

All Kindle 2s are less than 1 year old and I'm not aware of any major battery issues. Mine is 10 months old and is working just fine.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote