View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #460
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mememe View Post
I was really excited earlier this year when I discovered that I could read library books on the Kindle. The kindlefix.py code converts the prc format to azw and preserves the digital content rights. In other words, my library book expires on my kindle, as it would on a mobi-pocket reader.

It's sad that Amazon would be against this feature, which expands the usefulness of this device. I thought Amazon is all about customer service...and doing what's best in the interest of the customers. This action does not jive with its stated mission.
Welcome to the forum, mememe.
It could be worth telling Amazon about your dissatisfaction.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote