View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #450
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think the preferences that relate to the author sort must be the same for both libraries - I don't know if any/all of them operate at the library level or if they're all global - but if library A is tweaked for 'comma' and library B for 'sort' maybe the matching would fail, or if the books were added to library A when the setting was 'invert' then...

The interlibrary feature of Find Duplicates works for me, however the way I use it 'guarantees' that the settings for Library B are always the same as Library A.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote