View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #43
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I have copies of my (non-DRM) books from Fictionwise on my PC, on my reader, and on an external drive, all in ePub format. Would you recommend I download them in other formats like Mobipocket (I might get a Kindle one of these days) just in case, or trust in Calibre should that day come?

Are there other non-US readers here, and are any of you tranferring your books to B&N? Is it possible at all? B&N are planning to expand to Germany, but to my knowledge they are not here yet.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote