View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Catsnkites
Connoisseur
Catsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Libre
Two Nooks, One account

As I try to decide whether or not to purchase a second Nook for my family, I have a question about the accounts.

Obviously, I could create a second account for the second Nook, but I already have many books on the account that other family members read. I know I can have two (or more) Nooks on the same account, but then do they get the same books? If my daughter is reading the Hunger Games Series, will it show up on my Nook as well? Will she end up with my eclectic collection including romance, microbiology, Sherlock Holmes and medical thrillers?

(the books that need to be shared are not LendMe books, so that wouldn't work. And it's not really "sharing" just some books on this nook and others on this other Nook)

Thans!

Susie
Catsnkites is offline   Reply With Quote