View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #380
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Hmm, the new Destiny romances released yesterday still aren't available at Kobo and THE coupon expires today
I don't think you will see any new releases at Kobo for awhile. They are busy trying to clean up the mess they made. People are outrage at the removal of their books and there are petition and now boycotts planned and well Kobo just shot themselves in the foot. This overreaction isn't sitting well with authors who are losing alot of money from this. Not only have they removed self published titles but now Smashwords titles as well.

This is censorship is the highest form. While I do know there are books on there that shouldn't and to remove everything that they think is bad is not a good business practice. I expected them to just remove all titles but they are actually picking titles and going through them one by one.

And to pick Thanksgiving to do it of all times was the most stupid move I have seen by a company.