View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:27 AM   #35142
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks for reminding me. My mouse eats batteries. Off to buy some a pack of those hi-tech batteries that last 6 times longer than conventional coppertops.
The batteries in my desktop computer mouse last really long, I think officially 3 years (mine still got 191 days left). For my notebook, however, I usually have a corded mouse because I don't think it's worth the expense to buy a cordless one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I find it best to wait and get the color I really like. Otherwise I'll discover that I've bought the 2nd best, and STILL want to get the best one too. Then I've paid for two of them!
I just ordered the cinnamon red one. It being The Week Before Christmas chances are I'll collapse on my bed tonight without watching tv or switching on my notebook.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote