View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #48
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Anyone know IF I can Burn the movies I Buy Off Amazon? I feel better IF I could!
I think you would need to remove the DRM to do that, I have never tried this so I have no direct knowledge if this is true or not. But I do know you can download backups onto a computer hard drive, which is what I do for my purchased movies/videos. Though I will say this, I have purchased some with gcs and coupons which makes the price zero, but I have never seen any of those disappear from my account, so far.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote