View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #21267
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
^ Gives us all hope, thanks Stitchy. I'm about to embark on a new round of Osteopath/Chiropractor treatment (would prefer an Osteopath, but our local practise are charlatans), as I'm still struggling with back pain.
I'm telling you... write to Jolie Bookspan... http://www.scuba-doc.com/joliecv.html Shes a good friend, and she's the one who stopped me from getting my spine fused, and had me moving without pain in just a few weeks... and all by e-mail! I didn't get to meet her in person until a year later! You can contact her http://www.drbookspan.com/index.html and she is more than happy to help. She wouldn't even accept payment from me, so I make dinner for her and her husband every time we get together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I know that regular exercise keeps my hip pain away. I wonder how many doctors recommend surgery because they know that people are not going to do the exercise needed to make things better.
I think it's more the case that most doctors don't even realize that the exercises will make things better. Except in the case of surgeons. They only get paid if the operate. That's their tool. And if your only tool is a hammer, you try to fix every problem with a nail.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote