View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hmmm, I went back to the eMail I got from Shortcovers yesterday and clicked the link for today's deal and it's 'The Fury' by Jason Pinter for free just today which I promptly downloaded.

However, apparently this one is not in ePub format and thus cannot be downloaded to your PC. You can get it it on your Smartphone but can't get it to your eBook reader. Shoot

Anyway, if you didn't get the original eMail and want to PM your email address to me, I'll forward the email on to you.
How did you manage to download The Fury?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote