Thread: Sigil & Kindle
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcoulter View Post
My problem with mobicreator is that it really is just a processing program for externally created content. If I want to edit the content, I have to go back to the original source files and edit them.

From what I can tell, Sigil lets me edit the document from within Sigil. This seems far more convienient. Of course, not having used Sigil, it may be less useful than I think it is.

Soon...
i see what you mean. in that case, yes, sigil might be a better solution for you. it will allow you to edit the epub directly and easily. and you can easily convert the epub to mobipocket.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote