View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #23
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepudin View Post
I did manage to get the drivers installed and I have RocketLibraian on my computer.
Welcome to Mobileread.com!!!

I have a couple REB1100's in my possession and used them all the time, until my kids got to them.

You can read up on the technical aspects of this ebook reader on our REB 1100 wiki page.

The software to create .rb files (which then need to be loaded onto the reader to read the ebooks) is RocketLibrarian and you have that installed.

However, it will not load .rb files onto your REB1100. For that you need eBook Librarian by Gemstar. That software and a lot of information can be found at this very helpful website!

There are still a lot of ebook/web libraries that support the Rocket eBook/REB1100 .rb format so I know there will be a lot to read. Try www.Munseys.com for over 10000 public domain .rb files (as well as other formats).

Good Luck and enjoy!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote