View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #105
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe_alter_ego View Post
My 5 cents.

The "información técnica" for the "TargusLux" claims 256 MB RAM.
This is a significant difference with respect to "Boox i62" which has 128 MB RAM.=
The package box shown in the review that fraylocus linked to shows just 128 MB RAM. And that's a Spanish reviewer.

My Firefly is waiting for me when I get to Georgia (US) on Sunday. My anticipation is somewhat dampened by what you guys are reporting about the 8GB flash memory (4 on board + 4 microSD). I misread the specs, but can't help from feeling that it was purposefully misleading.

Oh, well...just hope Booxtor's promised imminent Firefly update has the menu redesign and other known issue fixes.

Doesn't anyone know the answer to inthemood's question about availability of a manual?
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote