View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #10
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
VydorScope, my goal is to minimize the info dump that's on most of my pages. Hence why I was thinking of downsizing the info. Besides, with direct buy links it's kinda pointless these days to have all those details anyways. Or at least that's my thinking, and apparently Chich70's too. My only concern was how far to take my minimization. Based on what Crich70 suggested, and I kinda like his idea, bare minimum and buy links should be all that's needed anymore.
Hey its your site... but I would suggest you do the exact opposite of what you are suggesting. People tend to look for manufacture/author/artists/etc sites because they want MORE information on a product/thingy.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote