View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #190
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
And tip of the day goes to.... library addict ! I did not know that you could add auto sources. I'm definitely going to look in to this, usually I just chuck the authors name and book title into google images and then look through what it spits up choosing the best size cover.
Totally agree!! I went searching for how to as soon as I read that. You need to download the FictionDB plugin to get it as a source. I grabbed the Barnes&Noble plugin as well since they generally have better image quality than those returned by Amazon.

While you're out there grabbing plugins, make sure you get ePubSplit too. Absolutely awesome for breaking up bundles!!!!!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote