View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:10 AM   #259
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Chocolate Desserts Made Easy and Delicious - Cookies, Brownies & Squares [Kindle Edition] Denise Paré-Watson (Author), Urbnspice (Photographer)

http://www.amazon.com/Chocolate-Dess...154606011_f_35

EDITORIAL REVIEWS:

“Get ready for an amazing Volume Two, "Chocolate Desserts Made Easy and Delicious - Cookies, Brownies and Squares" The title speaks for itself. All of the recipes are very accurate and simple to process. “CHEF TALK” describes what the recipe will look like before even starting. The CHEF TIPS and LEARNING TIPS found in the book will help you with the recipes – they will make you look like a professional! All of Denise’s recipes will guide you as if she was standing right beside you giving you a personal lesson.

I have had the pleasure of working with Denise at the Calgary Golf and Country Club in Calgary, Alberta and have had the pleasure of sampling her tasty treats. This woman amazes me with her ability to create, present and modify her recipes to perfection. Denise is an amazing Pastry Chef and her recipes work well. This book makes baking stress-free with easy-to-follow steps and guidelines. I would highly recommend any recipe that Denise shares. A truly hidden GEM. Enjoy."

Kathy Butler, Sous Chef
The Bear’s Den Restaurant, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

“I am so glad Denise has once again shared her love of chocolate and years of experience as a pastry chef in Volume two of her dessert collection. You will recognize many old favourites with delicious new twists and of course, all packed with lots of chocolate. Denise’s “CHEF TALK”, at the beginning of each recipe, reflects her “let’s have fun with this” attitude and gives confidence to even the most timid home baker. Novice and experienced dessert makers will appreciate the learning tips section where basic baking techniques are discussed. The easy to follow recipes are made even more versatile with further suggestions in the “What else can I do with this recipe” section. A chapter devoted to basic crusts, fillings, and glazes provide the ground work for future dessert creations from your own imagination. “

Susan Watson, home baker
Nassau, Bahamas

“Chef Denise Paré-Watson has done it again! As the second book in her chocolate series, Denise has compiled an extensive collection of enticing and easy to use recipes of tasty cookies and scrumptious brownies and squares. Her recipes are ‘tried and true’ and easily adapted to the home or professional kitchen. She has also included useful information about techniques, tips, and ingredients. Sure to become a favourite in every baker’s cookbook library, Chocolate Desserts Made Easy and Delicious – Cookies, Brownies and Squares is definitely worth having.”

Karen Schoenrank and Teddi Smith, Owners
Wilde Grainz Artisan Bakery, Calgary, Alberta
Awarded "Best Bakery 2011"

AUTHOR’S NOTES TO READERS:
Nothing says “home, family and friends” like Chocolate Cookies, Brownies and Squares.

The feedback and comments that I have received from my previous book, “Chocolate Desserts Made easy and Delicious – Cakes”, has been extremely gratifying and has been a significant motivating factor with respect to writing this new book, “Chocolate Desserts Made Easy and Delicious – Cookies, Brownies and Squares”. It has indicated to me that home bakers truly appreciate a quality recipe that is simple to follow, tested and tasted, and provides additional understanding of how to make their baking experience easier and more fulfilling. After all, this book is all about making you a hero!

Have fun working with these recipes!

Denise Paré-Watson, The Urbnspice Chef

“Never, ever refuse homemade brownies!”

This book is Volume 2 in a series called, “CHOCOLATE DESSERTS Made Easy and Delicious”

Look for Volume 1 in this series called, ““CHOCOLATE DESSERTS Made Easy and Delicious – CAKES!”

Coming Soon (in Early 2012)

Volume 3 - Chocolate Desserts Made Easy and Delicious – Chocolate Pies and Tarts
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote