View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:21 AM   #73
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The books I am talking about are Just three. Abduction of Julia, A Belated Bride and Seduction of Sara. The last one has the villain in it from book one. The hero in book one is a distant cousin of the Maclean brothers but other then that book one isn't really connected, Book three the heroine Sara her brothers are the heroes in the Tailsmen series.
Oh, well good! Cuz that's one of the sets I've recently completed. I picked up the Sara book during last month's seduction sale.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote