View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #78
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Wow okay so the bezel does come into play largely on this. I am getting me a black skin when they come out.
sorry actually i made a stupid mistake, i used K3 fonts with k4 background and vise versa... please check out the updated images in my previous post for the correct mockup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
I'd love to see what the K3 and K4 screen look like with no border at all. Just the screens with text. The colour of the border can influence how the background and text look so take this away and see how it looks on its own. That would be a good comparison to tell if the screens really are different in any way. Well, sounds good to me anyway.
attached 2 more mockup for just the screens in my previous post.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote