View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #6
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Edited to add that this book is no longer at this site.

For those of you who have reading devices other than Kindle, I just learned that the publisher of my book, Serendipity House, is running a promotion now. If you purchase $7.50 worth of e-books, you'll get 25% off. Code word is "Halloween."

Here is the link if anyone wants to check out the books available: http://www.wildchildpublishing.com/i...roducts_id=292 The link takes you to my book page, but you can go anywhere else from there. Happy reading.

Joyce

Last edited by joycedb; 09-17-2011 at 06:52 PM.
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote