View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #11
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I prefer to synchronize my reader rather than dragging and dropping the files on my reader. The main advantage of syncing my reader is that I can do all of ebook organization work on my computer without having my reader connected to my computer. This includes:
  • Deciding which ebooks will be loaded on my reader (only ebooks in a collection are loaded on my reader)
  • Organizing my ebook collections and deciding where they will be stored (some collections are stored on my reader's internal memory and others on my SD card)
While I can do the above with dragging and dropping, the advantage of using sync is that can do all of the ebook work on my computer, then connect my reader and have all of my changes update at one time. It is much faster than dragging and dropping, where I'd have to handle each ebook individually.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote