View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #7
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you again for all these helpful replies. I'm in the midst of searching but struggling to find one last thing...

what does the icon file need to be named so that Mobi recognizes it? So I have a little .png file that has a picture of the icon usually associated with a book I have in my mobi library. How do I get that to associate?

Totally off my own topic but my topic led me to this question.

I think I'm going to be content to stick with my Blackberry for right now. I'm excited to see where these readers go, and I may end up not waiting all that long after all I've learned here. But right now, at the very least, I want to hold out until the next generation is released. I may change my mind but that's o.k. too. At least now I know of a great resource for helping me get it all figured out. I had NO idea this site existed and was pretty upset about losing a bunch of ereader books when I converted to Blackberry. Not any more.
French is offline   Reply With Quote