View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:24 AM   #11
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Manage Your Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachobv View Post
Where can i see the other "addresses"? I go to Manage My Kindle and i only see my name@kindle.com address
Go to Amazon \ Your Account \ Manage Your Kindle \ Manage Your Devices.

All of the devices will show there each with their own unique email address. Registered Kindle Apps will also show there without an email address. Those Apps can access eBooks in the Cloud for downloading.

If you do not register an App or a Device, it will not show there and will not be able to download eBooks in the Amazon Cloud. You must have Synchronizatipn On at that site as well and have WiFi On for the devices and Apps when you want to download the eBooks.

Last edited by sirmaru; 01-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote