View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
3M Cloud contents...

Have others in here had success with the 3M Cloud? I've been able to access it through one of the libraries for which I have a card, but I'm finding VERY few current, mainstream (by mainstream, I mean well-known, widely reviewed, ordinary, not-esoteric) fiction/mystery authors with books that are close to current... No new Lee Child, James Patterson, Tess Gerritsen, etc.

I thought the 3M cloud would be an ADDITIONAL source - getting books and authors that Overdrive doesn't. Was my thinking incorrect?
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote