View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:10 AM   #264
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx View Post
However - pressing, e.g.
Shift Shift s
results in almost nothing.
Felix
Err, it's been a while since I did it but you did try the SHIFT SHIFT SPACE first right?

IIRC that reloads up the ini.

I'm no lauchpad expert - that's from the docs I believe. Best of luck, I haven't tried it on my DX yet. perhaps I will, but given you experience - perhaps I won't

One thought: You did also try shifting the 114 and 115 Keycodes (or just eliding them once for a test) right...

"key code 115 already used by VPlus
key code 114 already used by VMinus"

IIIRC there was some mention back at the beginning of this thread about DX having different buttons (slightly) to the model this was configured for (or the other way round I forget)

The point is getting rid of that tiny error at boot could not hurt and is trivial to undertake just to see if it helps.

Best of luck getting it sorted

Last edited by twobob; 07-16-2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: added a possible voodoo test to run
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote