Thread: Go Launcher Ex
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #8
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The launcher I use for organization is Circle Launcher that stands on top of Go Launcher. I wrote about it in the must have application thread. It isn't essential per se but very nice esspecially on small tablets for neatness and organization. I'm not sure how many apps when can place in each circle launcher but it is working out quite nicely for me. I don't think it is in the amazon store but easily found in one of the alternates.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote