Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #116
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I think Ulysses is quite readable and rewards the effort. Finnegan's Wake, on the other hand....

How would this be for a plan for 2012? Follow up The Iliad with The Odyssey and The Aeneid, and then wrap things up with Ulysses? Do one book every three months, so it's not too onerous.

This is about 95% tongue in cheek, but if there was a groundswell in favor, I'd be on board.
I'd agree to The Odyssey ...not to sure about the other two, though.

Oh, and I like your new avatar!!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote