View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by CazMar View Post
If you enjoy this movie then you might also like this ebook:
The Playmakers". I haven't seen the movie but it sounds very similar, with Marlowe as the secret author.
I agree that the most likely author was Shakespeare, but it makes for a good story! Historical mysteries are always good fun and often written by authors who studied the period at university and have a lot of research material on hand - well, it's one way of making some money out of all that work!
Oh, I agree. I had a history prof who would assign one historical fiction among the scholarly readings per semester.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote