Thread: MobileRead Book Club Selections List
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:52 AM   #24
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Could we have Romance be open instead of Thriller/Suspense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I don't like having both classics visible, but every third month seemed about as fair as I could make it and I didn't want to change the schedule arbitrarily to suit my desires.
We could have the second month of each group of three months be the open vote instead of the third. That would make the open votes: Romance, Fantasy, FreeForAll and Science Fiction.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote